MTH255 Vector Calculus II
Includes triple integration of multivariate functions, change of variables in multiple integrals, Green's Theorem, Stokes' Theorem, the Divergence Theorem, and applications of multivariate calculus. Graphing and Computer Algebra System (CAS) technology are used, such as GeoGebra which is available at no cost. The PCC math department recommends that students take math courses in consecutive terms. Prerequisites: MTH 254 and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Sky J Cunningham||Books for CRN 15123 $0|
Class details for CRN 15123
Notes: Proctored exams required
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.