MTH211 Foundations of Elem Math I
Examines the conceptual basis of K-8 mathematics using collaborative learning through in-class group interaction. Provides opportunities to experience using manipulatives to model problem solving, numeration systems, operations, patterns and change, and number theory. Emphasizes quantitative and algebraic reasoning. Includes content and mathematical practices based on the Common Core State Standards. Prerequisite: MTH 95 or MTH 98 or higher, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12160||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG2 226|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 3:30 to 5:50pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Amy C Cakebread||Books for CRN 12160
Class details for CRN 12160
Notes: Activity bundle required.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.