MSD159 Stress Control
This 10-hour workshop focuses on understanding your own signs of stress. Includes techniques for preventing stress, identifications of personality factors and interpersonal factors related to stress, and job burnout. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12175||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From February 13 through March 10, 2023
|Gail D Martin||Books for CRN 12175
Class details for CRN 12175
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.