MM262 Documentary Production
Explores documentary video making through hands-on exercises and assignments. Covers relevant pre-production methods and materials, the small-crew field production model, interviewing techniques, and further development of camera, lighting, audio, and editing skills. Prerequisites: MM 235 and MM 260, or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15099||In-person||Cascade TEB 114|
Fridayfrom 10am to 2:50pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Erik M Fauske||Books for CRN 15099
Class details for CRN 15099
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.