MM243 Immersive Tech Unity II
Covers intermediate and advanced concepts and techniques for creating virtual 2D and 3D spaces for the purpose of simulation, art installation, education, research, architectural modeling, games, advertising, storytelling and other current or emerging applications. Covers the Unity 2D and 3D engine and intermediate scripting, concepts and practices. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 2 to 4:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Matthew E Henderson||Books for CRN 13180 $0|
Class details for CRN 13180
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.