MM233 3D Character Model & Animation
Introduces high-end digital sculpting and painting techniques used to create models, normal maps, and layered polygon textures. Develops skills using current industry tools and techniques utilized in professional game asset creation. Prerequisites: MM 232 or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13899||In-person||Cascade MAHB 219|
Fridayfrom 2 to 4:50pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Mark P Nerys||Books for CRN 13899 $0|
Class details for CRN 13899
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.