MM228 360/VR Filmmaking
Reviews the current state of 360 immersive video in art, media and entertainment. Develops skills in organizing, storytelling, and producing 360/VR Filmmaking documentary productions. Focuses on workflows for shooting, stitching, editing, and choreography in 360/VR Filmmaking space. Prerequisites: MM 235, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15101||In-person||Cascade TEB 114|
Wednesdayfrom 10am to 2:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
|Seth Bloombaum||Books for CRN 15101
Class details for CRN 15101
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.