MM222 Client Video & Producing
Explores producing video and live events for client-oriented projects. Includes the intake and initial design process, scope development, pre-production, client communication, and meeting deadlines for specified deliverables. Prerequisites: MM 235, MM 260. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15100||In-person||Cascade TEB 114|
Thursdayfrom 10am to 2:50pm
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Seth Bloombaum||Books for CRN 15100
Class details for CRN 15100
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.