MM215 Intro- Stop Motion Animation
Introduces the concepts, techniques, materials, devices, and software of stop motion animation. Explores and creates stop motion animations, using clay, armatures, puppets, 3D printers, cameras, and industry-standard production and post-production software, in solo and group projects. Prerequisites: MM 130, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15070||In-person||Cascade MAHB 217|
Saturdayfrom 10am to 2:50pm
From January 14 through March 25, 2023
|Emily Myers||Books for CRN 15070
Class details for CRN 15070
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.