MM146 Directing Actors for Recording
Explores the process of directing for camera and voice recording work within the multimedia profession. Focuses on industry standards and principles. Promotes the process for the collaboration by both performers and directors. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15064||In-person||Cascade TEB 113|
Tuesdayfrom 10am to 2:50pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|Sarah M Andrews||Books for CRN 15064
Class details for CRN 15064
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.