MM142 Intro to Augmented Reality
Explores and defines the technology and creation of augmented reality. Examines uses and trends using this technology. Includes the creation of simple projects that demonstrate the production and use of augmented reality. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From January 12 through February 9, 2023
|Steven A Christian||Books for CRN 15003
Class details for CRN 15003
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.