MM129 Sound Production
Explores best practices in field sound recording for video projects including microphone selection and use. Develops skills in post-production sound, including sound mixing, sound design and distribution. Prerequisite: MM 235. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15085||In-person||Cascade TEB 114|
Saturdayfrom 10am to 3:50pm
From January 14 through March 25, 2023
|Jordan B Eusebio||Books for CRN 15085
Class details for CRN 15085
|15666||In-person||Cascade TEB 215|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 10am to 12:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Jacob C Richman||Books for CRN 15666 $0|
Class details for CRN 15666
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.