MM125 Video Industry Survey
Reviews roles, departments, companies and professional/governmental organizations in video, film, and adjacent media. Explores the practices of successful freelance and contracted contributors. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From January 12 through February 9, 2023
|Erik M Fauske||Books for CRN 13909 $0|
Class details for CRN 13909
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.