MM120 Multimedia Design
Introduces the multimedia development and design process. Includes identifying the functions and skills of a multimedia team, defining project goals and target audience, utilizing information architecture and user experience design principles, evaluating projects to determine deliverables and resource needs. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Prerequisite/concurrent: MM 110, or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 7:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Jill K Petracek||Books for CRN 15002
Class details for CRN 15002
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.