MCH288A TSA CNC Milling
Reinforces the skills acquired in the coursework leading to the CNC Milling One-Year Certificate. Requires a hands-on machining project which incorporates blueprint reading, feeds and speeds, shop math, precision measurement, mastercam CNC programming, CNC milling, and manual lathe and mill. Prerequisites: MCH 121, MCH 272 and MCH 278. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14242||In-person||Sylvania AM 113|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and ThursdayTBA with time to be announced at a later date
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Scott L Stewart||Books for CRN 14242
Class details for CRN 14242
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.