MCH286A TSA Manual Machining
Covers the application of skills acquired in the coursework leading to the Manual Machining One-Year Certificate. Includes a hands-on manual machining project which incorporates, but is not limited to, blueprint reading, feeds and speeds, shop math, precision measurement, manual milling, turning, and grinding. Prerequisites: (MCH 110 or MCH 110B), MCH 121, MCH 130, (MCH 195 or MCH 190B), MCH 205, and MCH 225. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14240||In-person||Sylvania AM 113|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and ThursdayTBA with time to be announced at a later date
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Richard B Luff||Books for CRN 14240
Class details for CRN 14240
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.