MCH215 Horizontal Milling Machines
Covers setup, applications, and operations of the horizontal milling machine. Introduces how to set up a horizontal milling machine and saw a slot in a piece of steel, use the indexing head to cut keyways and keyseats, and use the dividing head to cut a gear. Introduces the basic functions and uses of a jig or fixture to produce machined parts to print specifications. Prerequisites: MCH 100 and MCH 205. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13284||In-person||Sylvania AM 113|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and ThursdayTBA with time to be announced at a later date
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Richard B Luff||Books for CRN 13284
Class details for CRN 13284
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.