LAT264 Landscape Estimating & Bidding
Presents methods and mechanics of estimation. Includes interpretation of specifications and drawings, material take-offs, labor, equipment, contingency, and overhead calculations, pricing strategies, production rates, bid procedures, recordkeeping, and computer use. Prerequisite: LAT 236. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|11420||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 210|
Mondayfrom 8am to 12:50pm
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|David R Sandrock||Books for CRN 11420
Class details for CRN 11420
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.