LAT240 Tree Care
Introduces principles and practices of modern arboriculture (tree care). Covers cabling and bracing, fertilization, tree appraisals, construction protection, hazard tree management and pruning. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12673||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG4 103|
Tuesdayfrom 8am to 12:50pm
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|David R Sandrock||Books for CRN 12673
Class details for CRN 12673
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.