ID238 Advanced Kitchen/Bath Planning
Incorporates advanced understanding of design principles and elements to analyze and evaluate functionality and aesthetic principles for residential kitchen and bath planning. Includes Universal Design as it relates to the kitchen and bath and incorporates an advanced understanding of the guidelines as established by the National Kitchen and Bath Association. Prerequisites: ID 138 or BCT 229. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10838||In-person||Sylvania MOD03 300|
Fridayfrom 9am to 1:50pm
From January 13 through March 24, 2023
|Robin R Fisher||Books for CRN 10838
Class details for CRN 10838
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.