ID133 Space Planning and Design
Covers functional and aesthetic design requirements of interior space planning. Relates aspects of both residential and commercial interior design to needs of individuals and groups. Prerequisites: ID 100, ID 125, ID 130, ID 131, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13784||In-person||Sylvania MOD04 400|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 9 to 11:50am
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Robin R Fisher||Books for CRN 13784
Class details for CRN 13784
|13785||In-person||Sylvania MOD04 400|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Severin Villiger||Books for CRN 13785
Class details for CRN 13785
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.