ID131 Introduction to Interiors
Covers design elements and principles as applied to interiors. Includes skill development in drawing floor plans, analyzing furniture arrangement, and basic techniques for creating interior design presentation boards including floor plans, color boards, and elevation drawings. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Prerequisite/concurrent: ID 100. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|13777||In-person||Sylvania MOD03 300|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 12 to 2:50pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|Amanda C Davis||Books for CRN 13777
Class details for CRN 13777
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.