ID124 Introduction to Woodworking
Introduces the art and craft of woodworking. Focuses primarily on wood furniture as it relates to interior design. Covers various wood species, grain, sustainability, machining and fabrication. Includes a hands-on experience in woodworking. Open to all students. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12475||In-person||Sylvania CT 133|
Thursdayfrom 5 to 9:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Jon J DeLeonardo||Books for CRN 12475
Class details for CRN 12475
Notes: Two Additional Lab Hours Per Week TBA.
|15084||In-person||Sylvania CT 133|
Mondayfrom 9am to 1:50pm
From January 9 through March 20, 2023
|Myra L Day||Books for CRN 15084
Class details for CRN 15084
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.