ID120 Interior Products/Materials I
Covers analysis and evaluation of materials and products utilized in the interior design profession. Focuses on the properties, cost, sustainability and installation of materials. Prerequisites: ID 100, ID 131, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10113||In-person||Sylvania MOD03 300|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
|Emma L Sawrey||Books for CRN 10113
Class details for CRN 10113
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.