HUS241 Planning and Evaluation
Presents knowledge and skill development in the systematic analysis of service needs, including planning appropriate strategies, implementation of services and evaluation of outcomes. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Prerequisite/concurrent: HUS 131 and HUS 141. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Melissa E Gritz||Books for CRN 12603
Class details for CRN 12603
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.