HUS141 Direct Service Methods
Introduces theory, knowledge, and skills needed to provide direct services and appropriate interventions to clients and client groups. Covers major methods of direct service delivery, including interviewing, group facilitation, and crisis intervention. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12372||In-person||Sylvania TCB 215|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Martha A Ochoa Leyva||Books for CRN 12372
Class details for CRN 12372
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.