HUS106 Mental Health First Aid: Youth
Provides key skills to help an adolescent (12-18 years) who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. Covers common mental health disorders and potential crises such as helping a young person who is having a panic attack, is contemplating suicide, or is struggling with substance use disorders. Required: Full attendance is mandatory to meet Youth Mental Health First Aid certification requirements from the National Council on Behavioral Health. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Saturdayfrom 9am to 4:50pm
|February 4, 2023||Andrew S Garland-Forshee||Books for CRN 12855
Class details for CRN 12855
Notes: Online and Zoom sessions for certification.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.