HUS101 Introduction to Human Services
Introduces the history, scope and context of human services, including how the profession evolved. Includes a survey of the present conditions in the field, contemporary trends, issues, and outcomes of service delivery. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 9 through March 20, 2023
|Andrew S Garland-Forshee||Books for CRN 12131
Class details for CRN 12131
Thursdayfrom 9 to 11:50am
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Andrew S Garland-Forshee||Books for CRN 14348
Class details for CRN 14348
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.