HOR291 Landscape Design III
Covers the design process. Explores design problems and challenges through projects. Includes developing a master plan, and the use of hardscapes, lighting and materials in landscape design. Introduces architectural styles and themes as influences in landscape design. Recommended: A total of 9 credits of HOR 226, HOR 227, HOR 228, HOR 255, HOR 272, or LAT 262. Prerequisites: HOR 290 and (HOR 226 or HOR 227 or HOR 228 or HOR 255 or HOR 272 or LAT 262). Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Fridayfrom 9 to 11:50am
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Debra E McPherson||Books for CRN 11421
Class details for CRN 11421
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.