HEC201 Family Partnerships
Introduces the study of family behavior, values, and attitudes. Covers the historical, cultural, and socioeconomic influences on family development, including ecological systems, demographic trends, diversity, contemporary issues and public policy. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14930||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Tammy D Ulrich||Books for CRN 14930
Class details for CRN 14930
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.