GEO248 Drone Operations
Introduces the fundamental principles and concepts of small drone (a quadcopter weighing less than 5 pounds) operation. Includes history, categories, air frames, ground support equipment, optical systems, operation theory, desktop and mobile applications, mission planning and control for still image and video capture, and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certificate of Authorization process. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12274||In-person lecture||Sylvania SS 120|
Tuesdayfrom 3 to 5:50pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|Krishna Sunglieng||Books for CRN 12274
Class details for CRN 12274
|and Remote lab||Not applicable|
Thursdayfrom 3 to 5:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.