GEO230 Geog of Race & Ethnicity
Examines geographic aspects of race and ethnicity, and analyzes their relationship to present day patterns of politics, economics, religion, and nationalism. Includes the changing definitions of race and ethnicity, and demonstrates their role in quality of life and development at local, regional and global scales. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15125||Canceled||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 15125
Class details for CRN 15125
|and Canceled||Sylvania SS 116|
Thursdayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.