GEO206 Geography of Oregon
Explores the historical, social, economic, physical, and geographic factors that have contributed to the present Oregon landscape. Delineates the major cultural and physical divisions within Oregon in order to better understand the state's significant diversity. Emphasizes current issues and trends, and places the growth of Oregon into context with regional and national growth patterns. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12360||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Lauren A Hull||Books for CRN 12360
Class details for CRN 12360
|and In-person||Rock Creek BLDG5 220|
Wednesdayfrom 2 to 3:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.