FT280Y Yoga Teacher Practicum
Provides required practicum experience for completion of the yoga teacher sequence of courses. Site paperwork and requirements (applicant screening, FERPA, Title IX, etc.) must be completed prior to registration. Prerequisite: Department approval required. Prerequisite/concurrent: FT 121. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14006||In-person||SY Off Campus|
TBATo Be Announced
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Jill W Tuleya||Books for CRN 14006
Class details for CRN 14006
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.