FT280C EXS Prof Project II
Provides in-depth experience synthesizing, integrating, and applying professional skills and knowledge acquired during the Exercise Science program of study. A written learning contract which is specific to this course and mutually agreed upon by the student and instructor must be completed prior to registration. Prerequisites: Instructor permission, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14019||In-person||SY Off Campus|
TBATo Be Announced
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Tanya R Kraus||Books for CRN 14019
Class details for CRN 14019
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.