FT202 Fitness and Aging
Explores physiological aspects of aging as applied to fitness and exercise. Prerequisites: FT 131, (HE 295 and PE 295) or (HPE 295), or instructor approval. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10384||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Tanya R Kraus||Books for CRN 10384
Class details for CRN 10384
|and In-person||Sylvania MOD06 600|
Thursdayfrom 11 to 11:50am
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.