FP240 Emergency Serv Instructor I
Designed to meet NFPA Standard 1041; Fire and Emergency Services Instructor I. Presents how to organize classroom, laboratory and outdoor learning environments and present prepared lessons utilizing recognized methods of instruction. Includes strategies to adjust and modify presentations based on student learning styles and changing classroom environments. Covers how to write course objectives and student learning outcomes. Prerequisites: WR 121, MTH 65 and COMM 111. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15363||In-person||Cascade PSEB 106|
Thursdayfrom 9 to 11:50am
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Daryl A Rozendal||Books for CRN 15363
Class details for CRN 15363
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.