FMT210 Basic HVAC/R Install
Introduces basic application of HVAC/R installation and techniques. Integrates code requirements and practical field installations; including sheet metal, piping, and venting. Prerequisites: (FMT 112 or TE 9238); (FMT 102 or APR 132 or TE 9243) Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14161||In-person||Swan Island STC 120|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 8:30am to 2:20pm
From March 13 through March 23, 2023
|Richard G Willebrand||Books for CRN 14161
Class details for CRN 14161
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.