FMT201 Introduction to Chiller System
Chilled water and its application in the industrial/ institutional setting. Covers chiller compressors, refrigerants, air cooled and water cooled condensers, controls and piping. Prerequisites: FMT 103 or APR 133 or TE 9244. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10725||In-person||Swan Island STC 122|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|Rod B Hathaway||Books for CRN 10725
Class details for CRN 10725
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.