FMT111 Refrigeration Electrical I
Basic theory and applications of electrical concepts including Ohm's Law, electric power, and concepts of electric circuits are emphasized. Alternating current, power distribution and installation of HVAC systems using wiring diagrams and schematics are included. Prerequisites: Placement in MTH 20 or higher; (WR 80 or ESOL 252) and (RD 80 or ESOL 250) or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|11583||In-person||Swan Island STC 133|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 8:30 to 11:20am
From January 9 through January 26, 2023
|Richard G Willebrand||Books for CRN 11583
Class details for CRN 11583
|13057||In-person||Swan Island STC 133|
Mondayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 9 through March 20, 2023
|Richard G Willebrand||Books for CRN 13057
Class details for CRN 13057
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.