FMT103 Refrigeration III
Covers the operation of refrigeration HVAC systems, emphasizing maintenance and controls. Lab includes troubleshooting systems along with evacuation and charging techniques. FMT 103 and APR 133 cannot both be taken for credit. Prerequisites: FMT 102 or APR 132 or TE 9243. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From February 20 through March 9, 2023
|Skyler B Stearns||Books for CRN 11588
Class details for CRN 11588
|15149||In-person||Swan Island STC 124|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|john C Martin||Books for CRN 15149
Class details for CRN 15149
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.