FMT101 Refrigeration I
Covers refrigeration principles and different basic cycles which include heat transfer, temperature, and basic physics and gas laws. Lab includes the use of tools and instruments used for charging and evacuation and recovery methods. FMT 101 and APR 131 both cannot be taken for credit. Prerequisites: Placement in MTH 20 or higher; (WR 80 or ESOL 252) and (RD 80 or ESOL 250) or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10491||In-person||Swan Island STC 124|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
|Rod B Hathaway||Books for CRN 10491
Class details for CRN 10491
|11586||In-person||Swan Island STC 124|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From January 9 through January 26, 2023
|Skyler B Stearns||Books for CRN 11586
Class details for CRN 11586
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.