ESOL267 Level 8 Pronunciation
Presents the development of pronunciation competence as a process that involves determination of purpose, selection and adjustment of strategies, comprehension checks, and integration of prior with new knowledge to address the purpose. Reviews English consonants and vowels, word endings, intonation, phrasing, linking, reductions and stress patterns. Prerequisites: Completion of ESOL 160, ESOL 162 and ESOL 164 or equivalent placement. Prerequisite/concurrent: ESOL 254. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From January 11 through March 22, 2023
|Tim A Krause||Books for CRN 15388
Class details for CRN 15388
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.