ESOL253 Grammar 3
Reviews certain grammatical structures commonly used in advanced academic writing and speaking. Introduces new contextualized grammatical structures. Reinforces grammatical concepts in both oral and written academic contexts. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|12439||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Sue Moser||Books for CRN 12439
Class details for CRN 12439
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.