ESOL163N Grammar 2 NC
Covers identification and practice of the following grammatical structures: subject verb agreement, verb tenses, passive voice, articles, gerunds, and infinitives. Reinforces concepts in both oral and written contexts. This elective class does not replace courses in the core curriculum.
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info|
|15130||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 25, 2023
|Instructor: Rosemary K Zhang|
Class details for CRN 15130
Tuition: $0 Fees: $76.30
Class schedule definitions
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.