ESOL155 Vocabulary 1
Presents high-frequency vocabulary in a variety of contexts, including academic and informal settings. Covers vocabulary in both oral and written contexts. Does not replace courses in the core curriculum. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|14977||In-person||Sylvania CT 108|
Thursdayfrom 11:30am to 1:20pm
From January 12 through March 23, 2023
|Luciana S Diniz||Books for CRN 14977
Class details for CRN 14977
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.