ENGR222 Electrical Circuits II
Covers RLC circuits, transformers, AC power, and three phase power. Explores steady state sinusoidal analysis and phasor techniques. Introduces the Laplace Transform. Also incorporated is circuit simulation, math analysis software, and laboratory experiments to solidify classroom theory and practice. Prerequisite: ENGR 221. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|11577||In-person lab||Sylvania ST 315|
Tuesdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From January 10 through March 21, 2023
|David S Smith||Books for CRN 11577
Class details for CRN 11577
|and In-person lecture||Sylvania SS 104|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 8 to 9:50am
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.