Analysis of forces acting on particles and rigid bodies. Force systems, centroids, and moments of inertia are covered. Scientific, programmable, graphing calculator required. Prerequisites: MTH 252, PHY 211; ENGR 101. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10272||In-person||Sylvania SS 104|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 1 to 3:20pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Todd M Sanders||Books for CRN 10272
Class details for CRN 10272
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:20pm
From January 10 through March 23, 2023
|William D Eisenhauer||Books for CRN 12210
Class details for CRN 12210
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.