ENGR102 Engineering Graphics
Introduces computer-aided drafting software and drafting standards appropriate for civil engineering and related fields for the built environment. Includes drafting standards appropriate in the field. Prerequisite: MTH 95 or any MTH course for which MTH 95 is a prerequisite. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|15221||In-person||Sylvania AM 106|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From January 9 through March 22, 2023
|Catherine Stark||Books for CRN 15221
Class details for CRN 15221
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.