ENGR100 Exploring Engineering
Focuses on engineering careers, and what engineers "do". Presents various engineering disciplines and associated occupations through class discussions, presentations by practicing engineers, laboratory activities, and viewing of occupational videos. Designed to inform students of the attributes of a career in engineering and the academic preparation it requires. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|10271||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From January 9 through March 24, 2023
|Sanda N Williams||Books for CRN 10271 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 10271
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.